There can be several reasons for this:
- You selected a ’Simulation’ of the sales order invoice when you clicked on ’Update document/Invoice’ so you have only created a pro forma invoice;
- The user you are logged in as has not been granted the right to send invoices. The owner of the company can change your user rights under Company/User rights/Manage users;
- You have not entered an e-mail on the customer card (so you will need to enter the e-mail address manually);
- There is an error in your invoice details;
- There is a mandatory field that you have not entered on the sales order (check Company/Maintenance/Default values);
- ‘Block send email’ is selected under Company/Company Information.